2. Gather Income Documentation
3. Select an Advocate to Enroll You
- Select someone involved in your healthcare to enroll you into Commitment to Access by telephone. This person may be a health care worker, social worker, case worker, or anyone involved in the delivery of your healthcare. This person is your Advocate.
- Review the completed application and documents with your Advocate.
- Your Advocate will call 1-8ONCOLOGY1 (1-866-265-6491) to find out if you are eligible to receive medicine.
- If eligible, your first fill of medication will automatically be sent to the address provided on your application.
How to Re-enroll
For details on how to re-enroll in Commitment to Access, click here.
How to Receive Medication
To find out how to receive medication and refills, click here.